With the release of SW TOR 7.2a, Bioware and EA have made a number of changes to the game that are aimed at fixing endgame gearing bugs that were caused by changes made in 7.2. Find out all the details on what has been changed, along with an overview of the patch notes in this blog article!
In addition, it sounds like the new Household of the First Seed Lightsaber and Dual saber are going to be fixed, though as far as I know, some gamers were avoided from purchasing those weapons totally, so its uncertain if that becomes part of the fix to include VFX to the weapons.
The most notable of these fixes is that equipment upgrade cages from completing weeklies no longer supply Implants. This means you won’t have to choose between equipping 334 famous implants and a 336 routine implant given that non-legendary implants are far inferior to Famous Implants even if they have a greater product rating.
BioWare likewise repeated that they already repaired the problem with PVP Season progress resetting after being logged out for at least 1 hour, so PVP Seasons are now working properly.
7.2 a brings a lifestyle (QoL) improvement for endgame solo players too. The weekly cap for Conquest Commendations and Daily Resource Matrices will be increased from 1500 to 2500, meaning that is how many you can make in a week so limit and weekly caps now match.
Full 7.2 a Patch Notes
You can likewise see the 7.2 a Patch notes here.
- PVP Season development is no longer resetting after being logged out for at least 1 hour.
Repaired with a previous maintenance:.
- Increased the weekly cap of the following currencies to 2500 (up from 1500):.
- Conquest Commendations.
- Daily Resource Matrix.
When attempting to finish the Ruins of NFL Flash point– Solo-Story Mode, Players no longer receive the mistake message informing them their Objective log is too complete.
- The Tyrian Menders weapons can now be acquired from the PVP upgrade suppliers, as anticipated.
- The Tyrian Targets weapons are now just opening the matching upgrades in the PVP upgrade vendors inventory.
- There is now visual impact on the following weapons:.
- Family of the First Seed Lightsaber.
- Family of the First Seed Dual saber.
- The following dog crates no longer reward Implants:.
- Elite Decision Upgrade Cache.
- Supreme Decision Upgrade Cache.
- Takata Upgrade Cache.
- Diocese Upgrade Cache.
- Column Upgrade Cache.
- Tyrian Upgrade Cache.