of Bethesda official website has been updated with a new roadmap for The Elder Scrolls online giving players an idea of what to expect during the second quarter of 2022. So far, it seems that players should have a lot to wait, including The new _isla high chapter, as well as new base game updates. In addition, Bethesda mocked that the autumn of 2022 will see a new DLC of dungeons, while winter will see a new DLC of history, although specific details have not been revealed. The summer update, which will be launched on June 6, will include the following:
Frame of Isla High:
- New Zone: Isla High
- 30 hours of unique history content
- New card game system: Tales of Tribute
- New Test for 12 players: DreadSail Reef
- Two new companions: Ember and Isobel
- New World Events: volcanic fumarolas
- 10 sets of new elements and 5 new mythical elements
- New collectables, furniture and dyes
- New achievements and titles
Basic game of update 34:
- Location in Spanish
- Mundus Stones in Armory System
- AMD FSR (single PC) implementation
- Updates to the QUICKSLOT wheel
- Choose your own title screen music
- New houses, Furniture and guests
- Accessibility improvements
Last week, Bethesda announced that now all players could access The Elder Scrolls online-Morrownind_ downloadable content. In a blog publication that announces the decision, the company revealed that this includes the next isla high prologue. Clearly, the company is looking to enthuse the players for the tall, and from the update of the road map today, it certainly seems that there will be a lot to enjoy. There are almost two months for the chapter, but fans will not have to wait much more for more information. A preliminary event focused on _isla tall The chapter will be transmitted on April 14 at 4 p. m. Et on the Bethesda Twitch channel, which can be found right here.
The Elder Scrolls online is now available at PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Google Stadia and PC. You can check all our previous game coverage here.
Are you satisfied with the current roadmap for The Elder Scrolls online? Are you looking forward to the isla high? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!