Update Y7S1 has arrived for Rainbow Six victories, and here is a list of all changes and corrections added to this patch. Rainbow Six Victory has entered his 7th year and Ubisoft has recently published a comprehensive roadmap for the game. The developers have started with Operation Demon Veil in Rainbow Six Wicture and bring the much demanded Goyo revision and attacker re-selection. Everything is new with Rainbow Six Siege Operation Demon Veil Update Y7S1.
- Repeat attacks
- Outdoor cameras and drones
- Sights and areas
- Rainbow Six Winning Operation Demon Veil Update Y7S1 Patnotes
- Operator balancing
- Gameplay revisions
Rainbow Six Winning Operation Demon Veil Update Y7S1 Patnotes
As always, the new season also adds a brand new operator to the game, and this time is the new operator, who accedes to the squad, Azami with their Kiba barriers. This Japanese operator with full name Kana Fujiwara can throw your Kiba barriers to attach them to every texture and block all breakthroughs, including floors and blankets.
With Rainbow Six Victory Update Y7S1, the developer Attacker Repick has added to all game modes. Now attackers can change their operator during the preparation phase up to the last three seconds. Apart from that, Ubisoft has revised the defender’s camera and will be available in Operation Demon Veil. Against this background you will find below all the important changes that have been added to the Rainbow Six Siege Operation Demon Veil Update Y7S1. courtesy of the Technical Test Server of Rainbow Six Victories. Continue for the complete list of the patchotes.
- The VOLCÁN shield has been changed to a Volcán canister, which has no more usable shield.
- The Volcán canister can now be used as an applicable device on floors and walls.
- The Volcán Canister has a bullet-proof housing that protects it before certain angles.
- The explosion damage and the destruction of the Volcán canister were reduced.
- The fire duration of the Volcán canister was increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Number of Volcán canister loads increased to 4 (from 2).
- Movement speed from the CSRX 300 removed.
- Reduced opening and closing time to 0.75 S (from 2).
- Kona stations only heal if the player’s health is below 100%.
- Black-eye cameras can be accessed while still in the air – video transmission begins only when attached to a surface.
- On ARGUS cameras can be accessed while still in the air – video transmission begins only when attached to a surface.
- All attackers can change their operator and equipment as well as the Spawn site during the preparation phase.
- Attacker Repick is available in all modes.
- Sixth-Pick and Reveal Phase are removed from the custom matches setting options.
Outdoor cameras and drones
- The cameras of the defender (of Valkyrie, Maestro and Bulletproof cameras) and the drones of the defenders (of Echo and Mozzie), which are placed outside, separate 10 seconds after placement.
Sights and areas
- All weapons visors have been renamed and reorganized.
- All weapons receive all the visors of their specified optical stages (weapons without 2.5-fold visitation do not receive 2.5-fold vision).
- All instances of Low Red Dot replaced by High Red Dot to minimize the visual obstruction.
Rainbow Six Siege is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S / X and Google Stadia.
Home / Player / Rainbow Six Wins Operation Demon Vil Patchotes: Largest Y7S1 changes